We are committed to making sure Colorado continues to thrive, and we show our support for the principles outlined by Vital for Colorado to support a vibrant and responsible energy industry in Colorado. The Vital for Women Advisory Board is committed to taking the lead in the conversation.
Vital for Women Advisory Board members agree with the principles outlined in the Vital Seven Principles Pledge:
- Recognize Economic Benefit
- Be A National Leader
- Maintain History of Safety
- Rely on Science, Facts & Data
- Integrate Backup Sources
- Promote Comprehensive Regulation
- Employ Non-Traditional Approach
Learn more about Vital for Women's Leadership.